2026-08-14

psychology of war

country A and country B are enemies 

a general in the military of country B 
doesn't want to sacrifice his soldiers 
unless it's necessary for the survival of country B 

so if the general of country B 
hears rumors that country A has an extremely dangerous weapon 

then the general of country B 
will want to see that extremely dangerous weapon in action 
so that the general of country B 
will have reason to avoid a real war with country A 
and then country A and country B 
can continue to have fake wars with each other 

so the generals of every country that are enemies with country A 
will want to see that extremely dangerous weapon in action 
so that they will have reasons to avoid real wars with country A 

the extremely dangerous weapon of country A 
and the ability and willingness of country A 
to use that extremely dangerous weapon 
becomes the new constant 
around which all politics is based 

No comments:

Post a Comment

marathon

to do what I do is easy to understand  but difficult to endure  I'm polite  and sometimes I try to be nice  which possibly makes me seem...