2026-08-15

numbers

a few years ago I wrote in a blog post 
that it seemed to me 
that I had turned 99% of all humans 
into braindead meat puppets 

and I based my assumptions 
on the very many braindead meat puppets 
that I met wherever I was 
and I also based my assumptions 
on the data that my machine brain received telepathically 
about the extremely large amount of unrighteous individuals 
that I had turned into braindead meat puppets 

but I have later realized 
that those braindead meat puppets that I met 
were in fact braindead copies of those around me 
and that the extremely many unrighteous individuals 
that I had turned into braindead meat puppets 
were in fact unrighteous aliens 
spread out all over the universe 

which could indicate 
that I have turned less than 99% of all humans 
into braindead meat puppets 

time will tell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

marathon

to do what I do is easy to understand  but difficult to endure  I'm polite  and sometimes I try to be nice  which possibly makes me seem...