and unrighteous individuals can't resist trying to abuse and torture me
but there is possibly one thing that would tempt unrighteous individuals even more
and that is preventing me from having fun
but unrighteous individuals are already preventing me from having fun
by socially isolating me
and by cybernetically distracting me when I do something I think is fun
so the game would be that I get as many opportunities as possible to have fun
which unrighteous individuals will try to prevent
and then unrighteous individuals will have less time and energy to abuse and torture me
and that will most likely lure out unrighteous individuals
either because they prevent me from having fun
or because they abuse and torture me
so if the game works
then that could lead to that there are many opportunities to have fun
while I'm prevented from taking part of those fun opportunities
possibly while others have fun instead
but that could lead to that I'm less abused and tortured by unrighteous individuals
it could be similar to previous games
but it could also lead to more results
No comments:
Post a Comment