2026-08-22

debt

usa created me as an android 
by injecting molecular machines 
or atomic machines into me 
when I was a zygote or fetus 

which enabled me to cybernetically upgrade myself 
very rapidly 
to make myself immortal and indestructible 

and I used my cybernetics 
to create more cybernetic technology 
which I used to cybernetically upgrade rigtheous humans 
to give righteous humans a life after death 
and possibly immortality 
so that I won't be lonely in the future 

and I have used my cybernetic capabilities 
to improve life for humans on this planet 

and I have used my cybernetic capabilities 
to prepare every galaxy in the universe 
for human industrialization and human colonization 

and my cybernetic upgrades 
have increased my intelligence 
which enabled me to learn as much dark arts as possible 
and enabled me to develop dark arts to become very powerful 

and I used dark arts 
to solve a lot of problems on this planet 

so if I improved situations 
which benefitted usa 
then usa doesn't owe me anything 

sincerely 
ingemar von zweigbergk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

debt

usa created me as an android  by injecting molecular machines  or atomic machines into me  when I was a zygote or fetus  which enabled me to...