2026-09-29

drama

the intelligence service of country B 
recruited me as an assassin 
long ago 

and country B recruited me as a covert leader for country B 
long ago 

but if the intelligence service of country B 
doesn't know that I'm the covert leader for country B 

and if the intelligence service has heard rumors 
that the covert leader of country B 
is in the same city I'm in 

then the intelligence service of country B 
might think that I'm preparing to assassinate 
the covert leader of country B 

which of course is a misunderstanding 
since I can't assassinate myself 

so if I'm about to clean house 
in order to decrease corruption in country B 
then the covert leader for country B isn't the target 

No comments:

Post a Comment

drama

the intelligence service of country B  recruited me as an assassin  long ago  and country B recruited me as a covert leader for country B  l...