2026-08-22

sick

it's understandable if it seems like 
that I pretend to be some covert superhero 
or covert supervillain 
in order to get the trust of others 
so that I can get financial opportunities from others 

and that I claim that usa cybernetically upgraded me 
with molecular machine cybernetics when I was a fetus 
to make my case seem believable 
while it's difficult to disprove 

and that the covert side of usa tolerates my behaviour 
because it enables usa to keep deniability 
while using a fool as a tool 
to influence other countries 
in order to lure out targets 

and that it seems like I claim to be more than I am 
because I'm trying to seduce rich young girls 
to make them fall in love with me 
so that they give me a comfortable life 
while I fuck their asses 

and maybe it seems like 
I'm creating situations that spread rumors about me 
to make me seem like more than I am 
because I'm trying to seduce some young rich popstar girl 
so that she will invest in some company that I start 
where I meet wealthy investors 
and babble about tech ideas that I saw in hollywood movies 
in order to get even more money 

and later in the evening 
when the popstar girl asks about how my business goes 
then I fuck her ass to prove my point 
and in the daytime I would meet young girls 
that are fans of that popstar girl 
and fuck those young female fans in their throats 
so that they don't scream so much at the concert of the popstar girl 

sincerely 
ingemar von zweigbergk 

No comments:

Post a Comment

sensitive technologies patents

american companies in the civilian market would benefit  if they got access to some of the covert technologies of usa  but those covert tech...