Monday, July 27, 2026

path

it's been telepathically insinuated to me 
that many people want to do what I do 
which is to lure out extremely many unrighteous individuals 
all the time 

but I'm abused and tortured by unrighteous individuals 
which lures out unrighteous individuals 

so if a person want to lure out many unrighteous individuals 
then that person will be abused and tortured 
by unrighteous individuals 
which will lure out unrighteous individuals 

and that person will be abused and tortured 
by unrighteous individuals 
in many different ways 
such as that person being harassed 
by braindead copies 

and that means that every individual near that person 
will get braindead copies that harass that person 
and some of those individuals will be those 
that person trust, like and love 

I don't recommend that path 
and once that path is chosen 
then it's extremely difficult to escape that path 

No comments:

Post a Comment

path

it's been telepathically insinuated to me  that many people want to do what I do  which is to lure out extremely many unrighteous indivi...