Sunday, July 19, 2026

multi threaded approach

one individual can usually only do 1 task at a time in person 
which is single threaded approach 

and if one individual does many tasks in person 
then that individual does those tasks sequentially 
which still is single threaded approach 

but cybernetic telepathy 
enables one individual to do many tasks at the same time 
which is a multi threaded approach 

but an individual can do many tasks at the same time 
in person 
for example 
if many persons meet that individual at the same time 
then that is a multi threaded approach 

so when I do problem solving 
then I do as many tasks as possible 
at the same time 
which saves a lot of time 
and it's possible since I don't solve those problems in person 

which is a multi threaded approach 

and that multi threaded approach 
is efficient to handle conflicts 
so if I seduce 2 girls 
then those girls will become jealous 
and then those 2 girls will fight each other and me
but if I seduce 100 girls 
then those girls will organize into groups 
and the fights will calm down 

so when extremely many unrighteous individuals 
are trying to abuse and torture me 
at the same time 
then that creates chaos 
and that makes it possible for me to influence 
how and when I'm abused and tortured 

which enables me to survive that abuse and torture 
but I still can't escape that abuse and torture 

and I solve as many problems as possible 
at the same time 
since that enables some processes to enable other processes 

for example 
long ago when I was going through some cybernetic upgrades 
then it felt like my muscles were like snakes 
that were ripping apart my skeleton 
in my shoulder blade area 
which probably meant that my cybernetic upgrades 
made my muscles stronger than my skeleton 

so when unrighteous individuals tries to abuse and torture me 
by making me starve 
then I lose muscle mass 
but then I'm also able to upgrade my muscles 
so that my muscles become stronger 
without my muscles ripping me apart 
since I lost a lot of muscle mass from starvation 
caused by abuse and torture 

No comments:

Post a Comment

science

if a physicist or mathematician  has some basic understanding  about self replicating molecular machines  and self replicating atomic machin...