that I'm a living machine
an android consisting of exotic technology
since that makes it visible to humans
that I'm obviously cybernetic
and that my cybernetics is far more advanced
than what media claims is possible
and since every government in every country
would most likely deny that they have any knowledge
about whether I'm cybernetic or not
and those governments would probably deny
that such advanced cybernetics exists at all
then that could possibly create games
that could lead to results
and since it becomes visible
to anyone that's interested enough to meet me
that I consist of exotic technology
while their own governments deny it's even possible
then that breaks down some walls in society
so that people realize
that the possibilities are endless
and when those walls in society are broken
then it will enable android children
to publicly, but not officially
become better at everything they do
without humans getting too psychologically shocked
and it will prepare righteous humans
for the benefits
that their exotic technology cybernetic upgrades
will bring them
No comments:
Post a Comment