Sunday, July 19, 2026

science

if a physicist or mathematician 
has some basic understanding 
about self replicating molecular machines 
and self replicating atomic machines 

and if that physicist or matematician 
assumes that what I claim is true 
that molecular machines or atomic machines 
were injected into me 
when I was a zygote or fetus 
and that I continued to cybernetically upgrade myself 
very rapidly 
every day and night 
since I was in the womb 
and that after I was born 
then I continued to cybernetically upgrade myself 
at a continuously increasing speed 
every day and night 
for the rest of my life 

then that physicist or mathematician 
will realize 
that since I was born 1981 
then I've had 45 years of continuous cybernetic upgrades 
which would make my cybernetic upgrades 
far beyond self replicating subatomic machines 
and possibly cybernetic machinery 
beyond planck length scale 

No comments:

Post a Comment

science

if a physicist or mathematician  has some basic understanding  about self replicating molecular machines  and self replicating atomic machin...