2022-07-12

brain development model

changes of brain development occur at an earlier age because of access to answers 

when you get older and learn things from experience and reading, 
you often come to the realisation: "I wish I knew that when I was younger" 
indeed 
often when you learn something new, a new fork in the road opens up or even a new road opens up, 
you get new options what to do, 
probably seemingly trivial stuff, 
but what could be consequential a bit into the future 

sometimes when a child asks a parent a question, the parent knows the answer, but answers some drivel so that the child doesn't get into trouble by doing something daring or get into trouble by spreading radical ideas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

gears of war

if some people want to achieve results  then each of those individuals  can be a gear in a machinery  then each gear will influence that mac...