other people could benefit from learning about what media doesn't want to write about
2022-05-27
why don't old people with pension write about controversial things they couldn't write about when they had jobs
what often surprises me is that when humans reaches an older age when they don't need to work because they get pensions, why don't they start a blog and write about those controversial things they couldn't write about when they had jobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
numbers
a few years ago I wrote in a blog post that it seemed to me that I had turned 99% of all humans into braindead meat puppets and I based ...
-
I listen to the wishes of humans, androids, individuals and different interests if I'm able and willing then I make those wishes happ...
-
each individual has a baseline of behaviour and when an individual's baseline deviates a lot then it could the braindead copy of that ...
-
it would be logical if walmart buys one big fast food chain such as mcdonalds or burger king or a few smaller fast food chains and if wal...
No comments:
Post a Comment